Saturday, November 29, 2014

So What Are Some Strange Events In 2014

 I was looking around the internet for a few moments after writing the first post and came across this video on youtube. So I figured I would share it with you. As far as I can tell these are real things that happened this year in 2014. I will definitely try to weed out any fake stories that I come across. Believe me if you are on facebook you will find that there are a lot of fake stories going around. For example just this morning when I went on facebook I see a story about 42 million Americans dieing on black Friday. Yes it was a fake story. That kind of garbage needs to be stopped. Enjoy the video below.
           

            
             Something Is Going On - Strange Things Happening Around The World August 2014by GametimeAXE



  I hope you enjoyed and found the video interesting. I believe there are usually explanations for almost everything that happens, but then there are some things we can not explain.
  Thank You for reading. All comments are welcome.

Phenomena Video Bar

Loading...