Strange Noise Phenomena From The Earth And Sky Heard Again In 2015

Altdorfer-Christ-angels-trumpets-1513


           

               People awaken by frost quakes in Canada


   I was just looking at the news and once again people up in Toronto heard a loud booming or cracking noise again. Yes this strange noise phenomena is being heard again. This time they are calling it a Frost Quake. This is known as Cryoseism  and if you would like to read about it here is the Wikipedia web page link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryoseism . Yes it could explain a lot of the booming noises that people are hearing. The only thing that strikes me as odd is why is it being heard all around the world at the same time. That is why I don't think Cryoseism is the answer to all this strange noise Phenomena. I have also read that people are hearing it in places that are not experiencing a quick cold to warm change in temperature. So where is this booming and what sounds like one musical eerie note coming from.



         
 Climate chaos" in 2014 and predict Strange Events Apocalyptic Sounds Increasing Around The World 2015

  One explanation that keeps coming up is the strange earth changes that seem to be going on. The explanation is due to the basic stretching of the earth. As the earths plate move they make the loud booming noise and when they rub together they make the high pitch musical note. That is of course just my theory, I have heard other people think in a similar direction. The only problem again is that when this strange earth and sky noise happens there is no recording of any type of earthquake activity or seismic activity. The loud low frequency hum noise is explained by some scientists. They apparently believe it is coming from the waves coming from the solar flare activity from the sun. I think this could be a very good possibility, I wonder if it has been happening when the sun has given off a large solar flare. Here is and interesting web page with some information on this explanation http://www.sott.net/article/240863-Strange-Sounds-in-Sky-Explained-by-Scientists .
  Now as I have mentioned in a previous post that there is a third answer for the strange sounds in the earth and sky as well as in our universe. Yes this could be the events that Jesus spoke of in the New Testament in the Bible. He said there would be signs and wonders in the earth and sky.

           

IS THE END NEAR??? Strange Trumpet Sounds In Laredo Texas



Here is some scripture on the subject from the Douay Rheims Bible  Acts 2 Verse 14 - 20:

But Peter standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and spoke to them: Ye men of Judea, and all you that dwell in Jerusalem, be this known to you, and with your ears receive my words. 15For these are not drunk, as you suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day: 16But this is that which was spoken of by the prophet Joel:
17And it shall come to pass, in the last days, (saith the Lord,) I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.
18And upon my servants indeed, and upon my handmaids will I pour out in those days of my spirit, and they shall prophesy.
19And I will shew wonders in the heaven above, and signs on the earth beneath: blood and fire, and vapour of smoke.
20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and manifest day of the Lord come.
21And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved.
      It just seems very strange to me that these events happening today are very similar to what we are seeing and hearing around the world today. So is this what is really happening, well I am not sure. Here is a link to some interesting reading on the subject http://the-end-time.blogspot.com/2012/01/strange-noises-in-sky-hums-booms-and.html  and here is another website http://monk2be.com/at-the-name-of-jesus-sky-trumpets/ .  There are many different websites like this all over the internet so always proceed with caution when reading this kind of material. As far as I am concerned I know that Jesus will be coming at some time. It may not be in my lifetime, but you never know. So I will just keep praying and keep watching.
                                

2014--NOW!!!--DEMONIC HAARP SOUNDS --SINK HOLES=PIT OPENING

  
  I am sure that we will find some explanation to these strange sound events that keep happening. The only thing that keeps me very interested in this Phenomena is that it is happening at a more frequent rate. This may be indicating that we are building up to a single change in time or one big phenomenal event. Could these events be moving toward the poles changing places and the magnetic pull is breaking free or is it moving to a major religious event. Either way all we can do is sit back and enjoy the ride and keep your eye on Jesus Christ if you are any kind of a religious person. As for myself I am a Catholic and I certainly love God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit as well as The Blessed Virgin Mary and  all the Angels and Saints.
  Yes this is just more strange phenomena that is going on in our strange world around all of us.
   Thank You for reading and Happy Holidays !!!!   
         
  

Popular posts from this blog

End Of The World Predictions

Doom or No Doom - Total Eclipse Of The Sun On Monday 21st 2017

How To Be A Doomsday Prepper