Sunday, April 12, 2015

Bible Prophecy And The Middle East

  There is so much going on in the world today I wonder just how long it will be until God says enough is enough. There are so many similarities with world events and Bible Prophecy one has to sit back and wonder if it could be any day now as far as the return of Jesus Christ. The only advise I can give is pay attention as to what is happening every day in our strange world especially with all the strange phenomena that seems to be happening everyday. In fact I just read on Facebook how someone at the crash site of flight 93 saw a number of what she described as angels. So did she in fact see angels. I don't know if she did or did not, it's not up to me to decide that. I know in my life time I have seen some strange things and had some strange experiences I could not explain. All we can really do is what Jesus said "lift up your heads because your redemption draws near" . Here is a very interesting video below so watch it with a grain of salt.

                         
                            Bible Prophecy ISIS, Islamic State in Iraq and Syria: Significance in End Time Prophecy 
by The Bible Prophecy Channel

   Check out the bookstores below for some interesting reading.
  Thank You for Reading.



Phenomena Video Bar

Loading...