What Is Jade Helm 15


The Great Day Of The Lord

  Every time I go on facebook I hear something about Jade Helm 15. When I read something about it I was not sure what they were talking about. One theory is it is a plan for martial law. Another theory is it is a plan to practice before invading the middle east. The most logical explanation I read was from apparently someone from the military. His explanation was basically it is a military training thing. He explained how do you think we learn to do the things we do. We don't just go somewhere and magically know how to do things. Well for me that just makes the most sense. But I do see how it is making sense to others as to how all the events lately in this strange world are happening. Also how the strange events are picking up speed. In fact today I read about more swarms of earthquakes and earthquakes in places like Michigan where we usually never hear of any there. Well isn't that what Jesus said in the bible that certain things would take place in diverse places. All we seem to read about is wars and rumors of wars. The same thing goes with things happening in the heavens like the suns recent activity and strange sounds from the sky that no one really has an answer to. I guess all we can do it sit back and keep a watchful eye on all the strange things happening in our strange world.
  Thank You for reading.        

Popular posts from this blog

End Of The World Predictions

Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon

How To Be A Doomsday Prepper