Jade Helm 2015 News

 Yes once again I was on facebook and came across another interesting video about jade helm 2015, so I thought I would share it. It is a little long, but provides some interesting information. Like I have said before I don't know the real reason for Jade Helm, but I think it is just an exercise. I don't think the government is up to something tricky. It may be just training on how to move tons of military equipment to various areas in a reasonable amount of time. So here is the video below and you can come to your own conclusions.

                                





                                

  All we can do is sit back and keep an eye on what is going on in this strange world we live in. In one of my other posts I heard the military person say that something about the middle east. So if that is true then it does point more towards training for a conflict in the Middle East at some point in time if it comes to that. That would explain why the area was picked for this training and the moving of such a massive amount of equipment to various types of areas. I really do not know the exact reason for what is going on with jade helm 2015, so when I hear someone saying they heard this or that I take it with a grain of salt.
 Thank You For Stopping By And Keep Your Eyes Open For The Truth.


Popular posts from this blog

End Of The World Predictions

Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon

How To Be A Doomsday Prepper