More Strange Cloud Phenomena In The Sky


 Once again I have been surfing around the internet and I am seeing more websites or videos about strange cloud phenomena that is being seen in the sky. I am sure that most times there is a scientific explanation for it. Then on the other hand there are times when we just can't explain it. It just strikes me that there is so much of it going on these days.
             

 So are these strange cloud formations some kind of a message from the heavens. Maybe it is due to some kind of change in the universe. I wonder if that may be a good possibility, since we hear so much about strange noises that we can not explain. Then we have the increase in the bad weather patterns going on. Right now we had no snow and warm weather in the Northeast. The temperature was up around 65 degrees and that was a record. I have a feeling that the warmth is not going to last, in fact it is supposed to get quite nasty for new years with a snow, rain and ice storm to bring in the new year.
 You know what they out with a lion and in with a lamb or in with a lamb and out with a lion. Honestly I don't remember what it was like last new years. I guess all we can do is keep a watchful eye on everything. Keep watching for more strange phenomena where ever it may show up. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.
      

Popular posts from this blog

End Of The World Predictions

Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon

How To Be A Doomsday Prepper