Saturday, February 6, 2016

Seen Or Heard Any Ghosts Lately


 Well most of us have seen or heard something that we just can not explain. I know in my life time I have seen things I could not explain and I have had other family members talk about their spooky experiences. It's funny but it just seems that this sort of thing is on the rise these days. I don't know if this is all part of the end times and the second coming of Jesus or is it because we have better technology. In other words we have a better capability to hear and see things we could not before.
 Now if you are into Ghost Hunting there are plenty of places to do just that. There are empty asylums, buildings and cemeteries where ghost hunts are done through out the year. It's almost like going on a haunted house ride, but your on foot. If you have watched television lately you probably have noticed that there are plenty of ghost hunting programs on. Most of the time they get more popular in the fall part of the year especially as they get towards Halloween  time. It just makes the mood that much better.
 If you have a ghost story to share you are welcome to leave a comment about it. If you are striking out on your own to do some ghost hunting be very careful. I have heard of situations where it seems as though something followed someone home. I don't think I would want that sort of thing going on. If you you are ghost hunting make sure you have the Equipment To Go Ghost Hunting . Most of all be careful, follow the rules and always go in groups. Never go it alone, because you never know what could happen.

Phenomena Video Bar

Loading...